Question based instruction, which is geared towards:
- Addressing high yield concepts through questions, while understanding and applying the concepts to the question
- Covering 30 UW questions daily
- Thorough question review, in which each student is given the opportunity to uncover and digest content
What is unique to this program?
- Focus on high yield concepts from:
- Risk factors & prognosis
- Clinical Case Simulation
What sets this program apart?
- Medical schools refer students to this program
- Course can be repeated once for free (following attempts subject to charges)
- NBME Shelf Subject Exam coupons provided to be used in the center, with performances reviewed every 15 days
- Highly competent and accomplished teachers provide a kind, caring, and nurturing environment
- The center is open from 9 AM to 10 PM, in which students can use the facility to read, practice, and dialogue with others. The facility has extensive functional features including; a cafeteria, a library and study hall, a computer lab, practice rooms for SP session, and classrooms.